Toon-Brite Protective Clear Coat for Boats This Toon-Brite Protective Clear Coat for Boats rejuvenates fading or oxidizing metal surfaces and provides a long-lasting barrier against the elements. It...Choose Options
Toon-Brite Pontoon & Aluminum Boat Cleaner
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Toon-Brite Pontoon & Aluminum Boat Cleaner
The ultimate solution in aluminum boat cleaners, Toon-Brite has been providing quality products for the professional to the DIYer for years. Toon-Brite Pontoon cleaner is designed to remove oxidation, lime deposits, scum, and those hard to remove waterline stains from aluminum boat surfaces. This top-quality aluminum boat cleaner is formulated with products that are fast-acting. You simply spray and wipe off. No scrubbing required.
Toon-Brite pontoon cleaner is a biodegradable product that won’t harm the marine environment. It cleans and brightens without damaging other surfaces such as trailers or decals. The 1-gallon option can be diluted to make up to 2 gallons of cleaning solution. It comes with an easy-to-use 3-finger spray applicator. To restore and protect your aluminum boat finish we recommend following up with Toon-Brite Aluminum Polish and Restorer or Toon-Brite Protective Clear-Coat.
- Cleans and Brightens Aluminum Surfaces
- Simple Spray-On and Hose Off
- Won't Harm Painted Trailers Or Decals
- Easy Application Process
- Removes Marine Deposits, Scum, Stains and Oxidation
- Can Also Be Diluted For Lighter Duty Cleaning
- 1 Gallon Full Strength Will Make Up To 2 Gallons
- 64 oz. size includes 3-Finger Trigger Sprayer
- Manufacturers Part Number: B1000, B1004
- UPC: 792403156803, 792403173534
- ASIN: B001443NF0
Toon-Brite Aluminum Cleaner FAQ’s
Q: How do I apply Toon-Brite Aluminum Cleaner?
- A: We recommend using a pressure washer and or garden hose to remove the big stuff. Clean just after removing boat from water or before build up dries. This will also save you cleaner cost, as you won’t need as much. Now you’re ready to apply Aluminum Cleaner.
- A: Apply using supplied trigger sprayer, Adjust nozzle down to a fine mist. Using a Plastic garden sprayer will be much easier but also adjust nozzle to a fine mist. Start at bottom and work your way up applying evenly as you go. If streaking occurs, reapply in that area. Let stand for up to 5 minutes and rinse.
Q: Do I dilute Toon-brite?
- A: Toonbrite gallons are diluted for heavy cleaning and ready to go. For light cleaning dilute 50/50 or more. (Heavy cleaning, meaning boats that are left in the water.)
Q: Will Aluminum Cleaner put a “shine” back on my old stained aluminum?
- A: No, As a matter of fact, no acid based aluminum cleaner, no matter what brand, will put a “shine” back on old aluminum.
Q: What kind of finish will Aluminum Cleaner leave?
- A: That depends on how strong you mix it. When mixed at a weaker ratio, about 3-5 to 1 it will remove slight stains and oxidation leaving a fairly shiny finish assuming that the original mill finish still exists. But when mixed at a strong ratio, about 1 to 1, Aluminum Cleaner will bleach aluminum to a uniform off white finish.
Q: What if I don’t want the “Off White” look on my aluminum?
- A: You can use Toon-brite Metal Polish & Restorer and bring your aluminum to a Show-room look And or apply Clear-coat for real nice finish.
Q: Will Aluminum Cleaner harm my paint or decals?
- A: No it won’t. Although we can’t possibly test our product on every type of paint and vinyl used today, we can say that in over twelve years of our customers using Aluminum Cleaner, we have not had one single instance of damage reported due to the cleaner.
Q: Will Aluminum Cleaner remove moss and algae?
- A: No. We recommend using a pressure washer and or garden hose to remove the big stuff.
Q: Will it harm bunks or carpet on boat trailers?
- A: No. Just rinse well after cleaning.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Product MPN:
- B1000, B1004
- Product UPC:
- 792403156803, 792403173534
Customers Also Viewed
Starbrite Ultimate Aluminum Boat Cleaner/Restorer - 64 oz. Experience a high-quality aluminum cleaner like no other with Starbrite. Starbrite Aluminum Cleaner is, by far, the best way to clean and...Add to Cart
Toon-Brite Pontoon & Aluminum Boat Cleaner Care Kit This Toon-Brite Pontoon & Aluminum Boat Cleaner Care Kit includes everything you need to clean, restore, and polish your pontoons or...Add to Cart
Toon-Brite Aluminum Boat Cleaner and Clear Coat Kit This Toon-Brite Aluminum Boat Cleaner and Clear Coat Kit will remove scum, lime deposits, waterline stains and oxidation and will also work well...Add to Cart
Pettit Easypoxy (EZ-Poxy) High Gloss Topside Marine Paint There are a lot of choices when it comes to topside marine paints, however, Pettit is an industry leader in creating superior marine grade...Choose Options
Mercury 25W-40 Conventional 4-Stroke Marine Engine Oil Maintain peak engine performance and reliability with Mercury 24W-40 Marine Engine Oil. This oil outperforms automotive oils in marine...Choose Options