TRAC Submersible Bilge Pump 600 GPH
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
TRAC 69300 Submersible Bilge Pump 600 GPH
The TRAC 69300 Bilge Pump is a self priming, 12V centrifugal pump that's ideal for use in all watercraft. With a cartridge style pump head and universal strainer base, this pump was designed for easy installation and retrofitting. The universal strainer base is connection-compatible with Attwood Tsunami, Rule, and Johnson/Mayfair cartridge pumps. The screw mounting holes match Rule and Attwood Tsunami pumps.
TRAC's 69300 Bilge Pump has a 600 gallons per house flow rate with a 3/4" screw-on outlet. It is ignition protected, can run dry without damage, and has a low power draw. This pump meets ABYC, Coast Guard, and ISO marine standards and is backed by TRAC's one year warranty.
- Self priming, 12V centrifugal pump
- Cartridge style pump head
- Ignition protected
- Low power draw
- Runs dry without damage
- Meets ABYC, Coast Guard, and ISO marine standards
- 1 year warranty
- 3/4" Dia. Outlet = 600 GPH
- 5 Amp Fuse - 12V DC
- 2.8A @ 13.6V DC
Replaces old TRAC part # T10003
How to Install TRAC 69300 Bilge Pump
- Remove strainer base from pump body by depressing the tabs on each side of pump and slide base off.
- Install strainer base with stainless steel screws.
- Insert pump in strainer base making sure tabs lock in place.
- Rotate the outlet fitting so it is pointing upward. Tighten outlet connector nut (hand tight).
- You must route the hose continuously rising from the pump to the Thru-Hull fitting. The hose should run as short as possible.
- Attach all hoses with stainless steel hose clamps.
- Use 16 Gauge marine-grade tinned wire.
- Brown (+) wire is positive and connects to the Float Switch or standard ON/OFF switch if no float switch is used.
- Black (-) wire is negative and connects to the negative terminal of the battery.
- Install a 5 amp fuse in the brown wire as near as possible to the battery.
Keep all wire connections above highest possible water level. Seal all wire connections with liquid electrical tape or heat shrink splices to prevent corrosion.
Information sourced from the TRAC Bilge Pump Installation Instructions.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Bilge Pump
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Attwood Waterbuster Battery Operated Portable Water Pump This submersible pump is a great way to remove unwanted water from boats, pool covers, aquariums and sump pits. Convenient and safe, too,...Add to Cart