Garelick Folding Pontoon Deck Ladder
- Folds down to 4 steps for easy boarding
- Folds and stows in locker underneath pontoon furniture
- Stainless steel 6" (15cm) gudgeons attach to deck with included Shurloc catches (76000)
- Cushioned standoff abuts pontoon "log"
- Durable 1" (3cm) diameter anodized aluminum tube.
- Comfortable white traction molded poly steps
- Includes securing strap
- Length: 24" at 2 Step Length, 32" at 4 Step Length
- Mounting Hardware Included
HOW TO ASSEMBLE GARELICK FOLDING PONTOON DECK LADDER
- This ladder is designed to be mounted on the pontoon at the side gate.
- Fold out hooks. Slip ladder catches onto ends of both ladder hooks.
- Position and mark four mounting holes on deck surface.
- NOTE: Make certain ladder standoffs are at or below the centerline of the pontoon floats.
- Drill 8 marked holes with 1/8” diameter drill bit. Secure the ladder catch using the included screws.
- NOTE: The rubber gasket must be inside catch for proper operation. Larger opening in catch must face away from the ladder and into the deck area.
- Attach ladder to deck by inserting hooks into large opening in catch slot. Slide latch bolts down into slot.
- Make certain ladder hands perpendicular to water surface. Ladder standoffs can be cut as necessary.
- To cut standoffs, remove the rubber tips, cut to desired length, and reinstall tips.
- Rubber tipped standoffs on ladder are intended to abut the pontoon float and cushion the ladder.
To remove ladder, slide up and then pull out of catches.
- Periodically check mounting hardware and re-tighten (due to normal boat operation).
- Regular fresh water rinsing and periodic cleaning with a mild abrasive cleaner will help retain luster and help prevent corrosion.
- This ladder is designed for boat use only
- Never operate your boat with the ladder in positon. Serious injury or damage to your boat or ladder may result.
Information sourced from Garelick Pontoon Ladders Product Technical Information.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customers also viewed