-100 Inboard Winterizing Kit
Have your boat ready for winterizing and just needing antifreeze? This is the kit for you. Our inboard winterizing kit includes enough antifreeze for 1 engine.
- (3) 1 Gal. -100 Anti-Freeze
- (1) 12 Oz Aerosol Fogging Oil
- (1) 8 Oz. Fuel Stabilizer - Treats 40 Gal.
Star brite -100°F (-73°C) Non-Toxic Antifreeze provides the ultimate in extreme cold weather and corrosion protection for drinking water systems and all engines. Its premium additive package prevents corrosion of aluminum, copper, brass and solder, but will not harm rubber, seals or hose materials. The 3X-died blue-green color provides excellent blow-through visibility. Formulated with virgin, non-toxic USP-grade ingredients. It contains no alcohols. This product is ready-to-use or may be diluted.
- Provides burst protection to -100°F (-73°C) and freeze protection within a range of -58°F to -63°F (-50°C to -52°C).
- Protects water systems & engines from freeze ups during storage.
- Use in boats, RVs, vacation homes, pools.
- Safe for copper, brass and all types of plastic.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors to protect all metal engine components and seals.
- The most effective and safest way to protect all marine engines from freeze-up damage during winter storage.
Starbrite Fogging Oil prevents corrosion when storing inboard engines for an extended period of time.
- Special formula makes starting engine after storage quick and easy.
- Protects cylinder walls, piston rings and other combustion chamber surfaces from rust and corrosion during storage.
Directions: With engine running at medium idle, spray Fogging Oil into carburetor(s) until engine stalls. Next, remove spark plug(s) and spray about 28g of Fogging Oil into each plug hole. Turn engine over several times by hand cord or electric starter. Spray spark plug tip(s) and reinstall in engine (NOTE: Attach spark plug(s) to lead and ground before turning engine over to prevent possible damage to electrical system).
Starbrite Fuel Stabilizer protects gas and engine components during storage.
- Prevents corrosion of fuel tank and fuel delivery system
- Protects gas and engine components during storage
- Concentrated formula - 1 fl. oz. treats 5 gallons