303 Marine & Recreation Multi-Surface Cleaner - Gallon
Use 303 Marine & Recreation Multi-Surface Cleaner to thoroughly clean your boat from bow to stern. This cleaner is safe for use on all types of upholstery and vinyl, including seats, bimini tops, boat covers, awnings, and sailcloth. 303 Multi-Surface delivers robust cleaning agents designed to counteract the damaging conditions of sea and sand. Soaked-in stains disappear within minutes and discolored surfaces come back to life.
Safe to Use On:
- Fabrics - 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner works on all water-safe fabrics such as boat covers, bimini tops, and awnings.
- Stainless Steel and Chrome - Use 303 Multi-Surface to clean up your boat's interior and galley after a family outing.
- Vinyl, Rubber and Plastics - Remove dirt and watermarks. Perfect to use before sealing with 303 Aerospace Protectant.
- Metal, Aluminum, and Wicker - 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner's unique formula doesn't leave behind greasy residue.
- 1 Gallon Size
- No greasy residue
- Safely brightens and rejuvenates surface
- Leaves surface looking new every time
How to Use 303 Marine & Recreation Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Spray on spot until wet.
- Agitate with a medium-soft brush or wet cloth.
- Wipe up stain and excess cleaner with a damp cloth, rinsing out cloth in clean water as necessary.
- Let fabric dry.
For heavier soils, increase agitation and soak time. Repeat as many times as necessary.
**Both new and old labeling are pictured above.
Visit www.303products.com for more on this and other 303® Products. Thoroughly clean your boat from bow to stern with the only cleaner you’ll ever need. Safe for all types of upholstery and vinyl, the marine version of 303® Multi-Surface™ delivers robust cleaning agents designed to counteract the damaging conditions of sea and sand.
Keep Your Boat...Visit www.303products.com for more on this and other 303® Prod...