Aquagard Water-Based Antifouling Paint
Aquagard Water-Based Antifouling Paint is a polyvinyl/acrylic copolymer, cuprous oxide pigmented coating forumulated especially to prevent barnacles, algae, slime and other fouling organisms on vessels immersed in salt, brackish and fresh water. Can be applied over existing bottom paints that are clean, free of any debris and dry. Aquagard Antifouling paint has nontoxic fumes and can be cleaned up with soap and water.
Maintaining your boat's painted surfaces and periodically repainting the boat is important for more than just your boat's appearance. Marine paints and finishes help protect your boat's hull, deck, and other surfaces from the harsh effects of the sun, the corrosive effects of salt water, and algae and barnacle growth.
- Ablative action repels barnacles & other growth
- Fast drying
- Water Based paint rolls on easily
- Great value and outstanding results
- Soap & water clean-up
- Exceeds V.O.C. standards
- Controlled leach out
- Non-toxic fumes
- Also great for use on inflatable boats without the use of primer!
- Plastic containers increase shelf life
- U.S. EPA approved
- Finish: Flat
- Coverage: 450 sq. ft/gal
- Number of Coats: 1-2
- Application Methods: Brush or roller
Customers also viewed