Attwood Marine Battery Strap
Straps are woven polypropylene with "firm-grip" buckles and are completely resistant to battery acid. Includes four #8, 3/4" screws and two footman clamps.
- Lay template on boat floor. Center clamps lengthwise on box so they fit up into bottom groove.
- Locate and mount clamps on flat surface of boat floor, using template and screws provided.
- Route strap under clamp opening, making sure buckle is positioned properly on top.
- Place box over clamps so that lip on box bottom sits outside clamps.
- After battery installation, buckle strap over cover.
Information sourced from Attwood Battery Box Clamp Installation Instructions
Customers also viewed