Attwood Stainless Steel Flush Mount Marine Cleats
Great new Flush Cleat design from the leader in stainless steel hardware! This cleat recesses flush to the deck for a clean, contemporary look at an affordable price. Corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel construction (patented design). Water-resistant cleat recesses into cast body and is captured with lubricated seals. An optional drainage receptacle mounts below the cleat to drain off water.
- Design Refinements
- Easy to operate–simply pull up the cleat from its body
- Standard four-hole mount
- Easy Installation
- Countersunk model mounted with four #10 screws , 4-1/2"-long; 1/4" screws, 6" and 8"-long; 5/16" screws.
- Hole pattern is similar to competitive models
- 1/8" stamped backing plate, for decks thicker than 1/2", is standard on all models (optional cast backing plate available for thin decks).
- Gasket provides a water seal between cleat and deck
- Engineered To Last
- Water-resistant cleat recesses into cast body and is captured with rubber seals and ball detents
- Optional plastic drainage receptacle mounts under cleat to drain off water in 3/8" I.D. hose (not included)
- Durable–cast stainless steel construction and simple design assures long-life and dependable operation
THIS CLEAT IS MOUNTED WITH 4 SCREWS FROM THE TOPSIDE. NOT STUD MOUNTED FROM BELOW.