Bennett BOLT Electric Trim Tab Set - Edge Mount Limited Space
Bennett Trim Tab sizes are in format span x chord. Span is the side to side measurement, chord is the fore to aft measurement.
The Bennett BOLT Edge Mount Trim Tab Set is designed with an adjustable upper hinge for transoms with limited vertical space. Tabs turn up for added strength and feature piano-hinged backing plates.
Compared to other electric systems using old technologies designed over twenty years ago, the BOLT Electric combines cutting-edge technology with a robust and water-tight actuator. This new "superior by design" technology resolves the issues that older systems have with breaking apart and water intrusion caused by design flaws and marine growth.
Electric trim tab systems are suitable for:
- Trailered boats 17-28 ft.
- Single actuator use, due to the inability to synchronize two electric actuators on the same tab.
- Requires less than 6.5" of vertical transom space to install.
- Wires are concealed and protected through the upper hinge = there are no exposed wires to the marine environment.
- Robust, water-tight black nylon actuator provides trouble-free operation.
- Main seal located high to protect against marine growth and water intrusion failures.
- Quieter than any other system on the market - No more scaring the fish away!
- Installation is fast - no need to disassemble parts of the actuator.
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- (2) 12-volt actuators with 6ft. wire harnesses and waterproof connectors.
- (2) Stainless steel trim planes and mounting plates.
- (2) 20 ft harnesses with waterproof connectors.