The ADD-A-BATTERY is as simple to operate as an ON-OFF switch, yet effectively manages the switching and charging of two batteries from a single charge source
The Add-A-Battery includes a Dual Circuit Plus™ Battery Switch and an Automatic Charging Relay. These components simplify switching and automate charging, so that all you have to do is turn the battery switch ON when you arrive and OFF when you leave.
Dual Circuit Plus™ Battery Switch
- Simplifies switching
- Isolates engine and house circuits
- Combines batteries for emergency starting
- Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
ACR Automatic Charging Relay
- Automatically combines batteries during charging
- Isolates batteries during engine cranking and when not charging
- Shares the charge between two batteries more efficiently than a battery isolator
7601 Charging Relay:
The Mini Automatic Charging Relay (M-ACR) is designed to manage the charging current from alternators up to 65 Amps found on most outboards and many inboard engines.
Start Isolation (SI) protects sensitive electronics by temporarily isolating house loads from the engine circuit during engine cranking, protecting the house circuit from voltage sags and spikes.
The compact design allows for three mounting styles: surface, rear, or panel mount. The M-ACR is also available as a module in a Custom 360 Panel.
- Senses charging on two battery banks
- Pull off and snap on insulating cover
- LED indicates ACR status
- 1 ∕4" x .032" male quick connect terminal for ground
- 7∕ 16" (11 mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- Waterproof – rated IP67 for temporary immersion
6011 Battery Switch:
Simultaneously switches two isolated battery banks or combines battery banks to all loads
- Make before break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption
Customers also viewed