Blue Sea Systems M Series (Mini) Battery Switch
Blue Sea Systems Battery Switch switches a single battery to a single load group. Blue Sea's versatile case design allows for multiple mounting options: rear, front, or surface. This battery switch has a 300 Amps continuous rating for outboards and small gasoline or diesel engines.
- Single Circuit ON-OFF
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface, front panel, or rear panel mounting
- Isolating cover with snap-on sections protects rear contacts
- Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements
- Meets UL 1500 and SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- CE Marked
- UL Listed - UL 1107 electric power switches
- Switch Positions: 2
- Maximum Voltage: 48V DC
- Terminal Stud Torque: 120 in-lb
- Continuous Rating: 300 Amp
- Intermittent Rating: 500 Amp (5 min)
- Cranking Rating (30 Sec): 900 Amp
- Cable Clearance for 4/0 AWG Cables: 1.12"
- Cable Size to Meet Ratings: 4/0 AWG
- Mounting Holes: Accepts #10 Screw
- Terminal Stud Size: 3/8" - 16 (M10)
- Weight: 0.65 lbs.
Customers also viewed