Blue Sea Systems m-LVD Low Voltage Disconnect
The m-LVD senses low battery voltage and automatically disconnects non-essential devices to save power for starting or to preserve battery life. The m-LVD is ideal for any single battery boat or vehicle that wants to avoid getting stranded with a dead battery.
Remote Control Switch Functions:
- Disconnect Voltage Adjustment - Sets desired disconnect voltage
- Override - Temporarily delays circuit disconnect for 10 minutes
- OFF - Temporarily disconnects circuits until voltage rises
- Override or OFF - Silences alarm (optional alarm required)
- Status light in both m-LVD and Remote Control Switch provides visual warning of low voltage state prior to disconnect
- Alarm output available for audible warning of low voltage state prior to disconnect (optional alarm required)
- Case design allows surface, front panel, or rear panel mounting
- Rear insulating cover protects rear contacts
- Waterproof – rated IP67 for temporary immersion
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC
- Amperage Operating Current: 95mA (Connected) | 4mA (Open)
- Terminal Stud Torque: 60 in-lb
- Continuous Rating: 65A
- Intermittent Rating: 115A (5 min)
- Maximum Cable Size: 1/0 AWG
- Terminal Stud Length: 7/16"
- Terminal Stud Size: 1/4" - 20
- Weight: 0.77 lb.
Chuck Hawley talks about Blue Sea Systems m-LVD.
Blue Sea Syste...Chuck Hawley talks about Blue Sea Systems m-LVD.
Customers also viewed