Starbrite No Damp Hanging Moisture Absorber & Dehumidifier Starbrite's No Damp Dehumidifier is an effortless way to help control the excessive humidity that leads to musty odors, stains,...Add to Cart
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Davis Air-Dryr Marine Dehumidifier
The compact but powerful Davis Air-Dryr marine dehumidifier its almost anywhere and is designed to operate 24 hours a day to prevent excess moisture, drafts, and corrosion damage. Simple to use, just place the Air-Dryr on the floor in any damp, enclosed space and plug into a 110/120 volt outlet. The machine heats damp air until the moisture is held in suspension (above dew point). It is then released through the top vents of the device. As warmed air rises, cooler damp air is drawn in, where it too is heated, until all moisture is safely wicked away. Inexpensive to buy, and inexpensive to use, the Air-Dryr costs no more to operate than a light bulb. Safety features include a thermal cutoff should airflow be impeded. The Davis Air-Dryr Marine Dehumidifier is a great option for boat cabins, bilges, and engine rooms.
- Strong and durable, beige polycarbonate housing
- Slim and stable design will not tip over easily
- Small in design, will fit into confined spaces with ease
- Handles high air volume for fast drying
- Designed to run 24 hours a day
- Safe to the touch
- Low operating cost
- Low maintenance
- No switch, fan, or thermostat; uses natural convection to circulate the air
- Silent operation
- No components to cause sparking
- UL listed
- One-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Handles up to 1000 cubic feet
- Draws 1.1 Amps, 130 Watts
- 13.5" Diameter
- 4.25" Height
- Handles up to 500 cubic feet
- Draws 0.6 Amps, 70 Watts
- Dimensions: 14" x 5" x 4.5"
How to Use Davis Air-Dryr
To achieve optimal efficiency, always operate Air-Dryr in the normal upright position.
- Place Air-Dryr on the floor in the area to be served.
- Plug power cord into any standard 110-volt grounded outlet.
- When unit is placed on high pile carpet, airflow through the bottom intake holes may be restricted.
- Note: for this reason, steps should be taken to maintain a clear air space beneath the unit.
- After your plug in the unit, allow 15 to 20 minutes for it to heat to proper operating temperature.
- Exterior surfaces may be cleaned with a mild detergent and water solution on a moist cloth when not plugged in and has been allowed to cool.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Google Custom Field 2:
- Product MPN:
- 1458, 1459
- Product UPC:
- 011698006427, 011698006434
- related products
Customers Also Viewed
Starbrite STR-31400R Sea Safe Premium Non-Toxic Marine AntiFreeze, -50F (Gallon) *Sold in Quantities of 3 Starbrite -50°F (-46°C) Non-Toxic Antifreeze provides excellent cold...Add to Cart