Dico Backup Valve
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
- Used on Dico / Titan model 6, 10, 20 and 60 surge brake actuators.
- Can also be used on some Atwood models.
- When energized, lock-out valve prevents the flow of brake fluid to the trailer's hydraulic brakes when backing up.
- Threads into rear of actuator master cylinder with 1/8" treads.
- Eliminates the need to manually activate the brake lock-out when backing up.
- Must be wired to tow vehicle's backup light circuit.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Brakes & Actuators
- Google Custom Field 2:
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Tie Down Stainless Steel Disc Brakes "G5" Design Single position aluminum caliper, patented bimetal aluminum/stainless piston, oil impregnated bronze bushings, ceramic pads with stainless steel...Choose Options
Master Cylinder For Use with Model 60 Actuator For Use with Aero 7500 Actuator As shown, cylinder only. If you need the kit with all pieces, use part number DIC-4395100Add to Cart