Everfix Epoxy Resin
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Evercoat Everfix Epoxy Resin
Evercoat Everfix is an all-purpose epoxy resin for fiberglassing, molding, laminating, repairing. Use this product where superior adhesion is required. Marine applications include all wood, metal, Styrofoam, fiberglass surfaces, hulls, cabins, decks, water skis, pontoons, floats, docks, buoys, and surfboards.
- Kit Contents: 1 Quart
- Use with Sea-Glass fiberglass fabrics and Evercoat Color Agents.
- 2 Part: Part 1 Resin + Part 2 Hardener
How to Apply Evercoat Everfix Epoxy Resin
Evercoat Everfix should only be applied to perfectly clean and dry surfaces.
Application with Evercoat Sea-Glass Cloth
- First apply a thin base coat of mixed resin over surface.
- Cut cloth to fit the surface to be patched.
- Apply Sea-Glass cloth while resin is still liquid.
- Roll cloth on a cardboard tube, dowel, or broom handle.
- Start at one end of surface to be patched, then unroll cloth working out bubbles and wrinkles as you go.
- Apply Everfix Epoxy Resin onto cloth with a minimum amount of brushing.
- After curing for 24 hours, sand fiberglassed surface to remove all imperfections and excess cloth.
- After 24 hours, a second coat may be applied for extra protection.
Application as a Bonding Glue
- Wipe area with acetone to clean all dirt, grease, and other residue from surface.
- Dry fit the two items together so that the bonding of the two surfaces are exactly right.
- A cotton Fiber Filler may be added to the mixture to increase viscosity of the epoxy.
- First apply a layer of resin/hardener mixture over one surface.
- Clamp the two parts together at this time. Do not over tighten the clamp as this will drive the epoxy from the joint.
- Keep the clamp on the joint for 24 hours.
- Maximum strength will not be attained for approx. 72 hours.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
- related products
Customers Also Viewed
Evercoat Sea-Glass 6oz Fiberglass Cloth 44" Width The Evercoat Sea-Glass Fiberglass Cloth is a high strength, flat weave cloth designed for covering large surfaces. This woven fiberglass material is...Choose Options
Evercoat Sea-Glass 1.5oz Fiberglass Mat Non-Woven The Evercoat Sea-Glass Fiberglass Mat is best used for bulk "build up" when repairing holes and badly damaged areas. This mat is 100% fiberglass in...Choose Options