Fortress Marine Guardian Anchor
Benefiting from years of Fortress Anchor Research and Development, Guardian offers excellent quality, performance and economy. Guardian is made from the same high tensile, corrosion resistant aluminum magnesium alloy and manufacturing precision as Fortress. The use of slightly smaller extrusion profiles and the elimination of some of Fortress' extra features, such as anodizing, adjustable fluke angles, and several machining steps has resulted in a very affordable alternative to those heavy, rust-prone steel anchors.
All Guardian aluminum anchors feature mud palms designed to help the anchor set faster in any type of sea bottom. Mud palms create a "life" to the crown of the anchor, causing the flukes to point more directly to the seabed.
- Precision-machined from an aluminum alloy that is as strong as steel, but only half the weight.
- Less machining steps than Fortress with 32° angle only and non-anodized finish.
- Easy to manage weight
- Second only to the Fortress anchor in holding power tests
- An affordable alternative to heavy steel anchors
- Can be disassembled - Easy to store
- 1 Year Parts Replacement Warranty with Fortress
Customers also viewed