FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Fulton 142300 Single Speed Trailer Winch 1800lbs.
Fulton manufactures a full line of single speed winches designed to meet your toughest pulling demands. Fulton winches feature efficient gear ratios, full-length drum bearings, oil impregnated shaft bushings and a patented "Comfort Grip" handle for ease of cranking. All gears are high carbon steel for superb strength and long term durability. Stamped carbon steel frames provide rigidity for gear alignment and longer cycle life. The Fulton 142300 Trailer Winch features a ZMAX 600 clear zinc finish for long lasting durability and industry-leading corrosion protection.
Strap and rope sold separately.
- Single speed
- Full length drum bearing
- Oil impregnated shaft bearing
- Stamped carbon steel frame
- Clear Zinc finish
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Capacity: 1,800 lbs.
- Weight: 8.9 lbs.
- Handle Length:8"
- Max Mechanical Advance: 62:1
- Recommended Rope: 20' x 7/16"
- Recommended Strap: 20' x 2"
- Recommended Strap Bolt Sizes: 2/8" x 2-3/4" Grade 5
Replacement Handle: FUL-501106
How to Select a Trailer Pulling Winch
To Select Winch Capacity:
- Minimum winch capacity = Maximum weight of boat including motor, fuel, gear ÷ 2
- Boat, motor, fuel, gear weight = 2,800 lbs.
- 2,800 ÷ 2 - 1,400 lbs.
- Select a winch rated at 1,500 lbs.
- If shallow water or steep inclined launches are expected to be used, ÷ maximum weight by 1.5
- Boat, motor, fuel, gear weight = 3,100 lbs.
- 3,100 ÷ 1.5 = 2,067 lbs.
- Select winch rated at 2,600 lbs.
Information sourced from the manufacturer - Fulton.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Winches & Jacks
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
- related products
Customers Also Viewed
Blue Sea 12 Circuit ST Blade Split Bus Fuse Block The Blue Sea ST Blade Split Bus Fuse Block is a great option when a mix of switched and 24-hour circuits are desired in the same block. This split...Add to Cart
Boat Buckle G2 Stainless Steel Retractable Transom Tie-Downs Transom tie downs are versatile equipment on any boat. Their primary purpose is to secure a boat to the trailer at either the bow,...Add to Cart