Garelick 4 Step Pontoon Boarding Ladder
Overrail hook series - latches mount to deck. For small cruisers,pontoons, runabouts, and sailboats. Shur-loc catch brackets (76000) allow for permanent or removable mounting. Compact stowage - hooks and cushioned standoffs fold flat. Durable 1" (3cm) diameter anodized aluminum tubing. Comfortable molded white poly step.
- Overrail hook 13" (33cm) high
- 4 step, L: 39" (99cm), W: 13.5" (34cm)
HOW TO ASSEMBLE GARELICK 4 STEP PONTOON BOARDING LADDER
- Attach stand-offs for the ladder on the lowest step possible so stand-off abuts the hull of the boat and the ladder hangs over the side in a perpendicular position.
- Note: If necessary, stand-offs can be shortened by cutting with a hack saw to desired length.
- Use ¼” bolts and nuts (included) to attach stand-offs. After stand-offs are attached, place poly tips on the ends.
- Note: In some cases, it may be easier to slip poly tips on after warming in hot water.
- If the ladder cannot hang over the side in a perpendicular position when the stand-offs are mounted to the ladder step as described above, attach the stand-offs on the ladder uprights at the lowest possible part of the ladder so they abut the hull of the boat.
- A ¼” hole should be drilled in the center of the upright tube and the stand-off attached at the best position so the ladder hangs perpendicular.
** The stand-offs must be attached through the smaller square holes at each end of the step **
- (2) Stand-offs
- (2) ¼” 20 locknuts
- (2) ¼” 20 x 1 ½” screws
- (2) Poly tips
Information sourced from Garelick Installation Instructions for Ladder Stand-Offs
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customers also viewed