Garelick Auxiliary Outboard Motor Bracket to 7.5HP
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Garelick Auxiliary Outboard Motor Bracket for 7.5HP 2-Stroke Motors
This Garelick Auxiliary Motor Bracket is built to perform with a tough alloy anodized aluminum frame and stainless steel springs. This Motor Bracket is for outboards up to 7.5 HP with motor weight not exceeding 59 lbs. The transom mount locks and holds motor up or swings down for propulsion. Works for motors with single attaching clamp. All Garelick Outboard Motor Brackets are designed, engineered, and built in the USA to handle the important job of supporting high value outboard motors.
- Retractable bracket for auxiliary motors on power and sailboats with ease
- Transom mount locks and holds motor up or swings down for propulsion
- Tough alloy Anodized aluminum with stainless steel springs and bolts
- Works for motors with single attaching clamp
- 4 Position locking height adjustment
- Instructions Included
- Mounting Pad is 2" Thick, Designed to accommodate the width dimensions of newer, wider style motor locking clamps
- HP Rating: to 7.5 HP
- Motor Weight Not to Exceed: 59 lbs.
- Vertical Travel: 8.5"
- Mounting Board Dimensions: 11 1/2" Width x 10 3/4" Height x 2" Thick
- Mounting Bracket Dimensions: 5 1/4" Width x 9" Height
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Motor Mounts
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC: