Garelick Pontoon Swim Ladder
- For use at pontoon side gate or transom
- Attaches easily to deck with included Shur-loc catches (76000)
- Vinyl sleeves on verticals protect pontoon
- Hooks fold flat for stowage
- Durable 1" (3cm) diameter Anodized aluminum tube.
- Comfortable white traction molded poly steps.
- Shur-loc catch brackets (76000) allow for permanent or removable mounting.
- 3 step, L 36” (91cm), W 15” (38cm)
- 4 step, L 50” (127cm), W 15” (38cm)
HOW TO MOUNT GARELICK PONTOON SWIM LADDER
- This ladder was designed to be mounted on the pontoon at the side gate.
- Slip ladder catches onto ends of both ladder hooks. Position and mark four mounting holes on boat deck.
- Secure ladder catches in position by drilling eight holes with a 9/64” drill bit and using screws.
- Note: Larger opening must face away from ladder and rubber gasket must be inside catch for proper operation.
- Attach ladder to boat by inserting hooks of ladder into large opening of catch slot. Slide ladder down.
- Make certain that ladder hangs perpendicular to water surface.
- Vinyl sleeves between first and second step on verticals are intended to abut pontoon and cushion ladder.
- To remove ladder, slide up and then pull out of catch. Hooks fold flat for easy stowage.
- Do not use ladder when the boat’s motor is running.
Information sourced from Garelick Mounting Instructions for Swimming Ladder Model 15240
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed