Garelick Portable Folding Boarding Ladder with 7" Hook
Comfortable and sturdy white traction molded steps. Durable 1" diameter tubing with thick vinyl covered hooks. Aluminum adjustable standoffs with cushioned non-mar tips. Hooks fold flat for storage, and it floats! 250 lb. weight capacity. Made in USA.
- 7" Hooks
- 15" Steps
- 36" Length (3 Step)
- 48" Length (4 Step)
HOW TO ASSEMBLE GARELICK PORTABLE FOLDING BOARDING LADDER 7” HOOK
- Attach stand-offs for the ladder on the lowest step possible so stand-off abuts the hull of the boat and the ladder hangs over the side in a perpendicular position.
- Note: If necessary, stand-offs can be shortened by cutting with a hack saw to desired length.
- Use ¼” bolts and nuts (included) to attach stand-offs. After stand-offs are attached, place poly tips on the ends.
- Note: In some cases, it may be easier to slip poly tips on after warming in hot water.
- If the ladder cannot hang over the side in a perpendicular position when the stand-offs are mounted to the ladder step as described above, attach the stand-offs on the ladder uprights at the lowest possible part of the ladder so they abut the hull of the boat.
- A ¼” hole should be drilled in the center of the upright tube and the stand-off attached at the best position so the ladder hangs perpendicular.
- Periodically check mounting hardware and re-tighten (due to normal boat operation).
- Regular fresh water rinsing and periodic cleaning with a mild abrasive cleaner will help retain luster and help prevent corrosion.
- This ladder is designed for boat use only
- Never operate your boat with the ladder in positon. Serious injury or damage to your boat or ladder may result.
Sourced from Garelick Product Technical Information
Limited Lifetime Warranty