Garelick Stainless Steel Auxiliary Outboard Motor Bracket For 2-Stroke 7.5 to 25HP Motors 71033
Garelick Stainless Steel Auxiliary Outboard Motor Bracket
- Easier to lift and lower - Stainless springs help counterbalance motor weight
- Transom mount locks and holds motor up or swings down for propulsion
- Built in transom angle adjustment allows optimum motor performance
- Fits all style motors - Extra Wide (11 1/2" 29cm) Black Poly Mounting Board for newer, wider style motor locking clamps
- 4 position locking height adjustment
- Instructions included
- Made of tough 304 Stainless Steel
- MOUNTING PAD 2" thick x 11 1/2" wide (5 x 29cm). Designed to also accommodate the width dimensions of late model auxiliary outboard motors.
- Heavy duty with reinforced welded frame and stamped stainless components.
- H.P Rating: Over 7 1/2 to 25 motor weight not to exceed 118lbs
- Mounting Board Dimensions: W 11 1/2" X H 10 3/4" X T 2"
- Mounting Bracket Dimensions:W 7 5/8" x H 7 7/8"
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Very sturdy well built Auxiliary motor mount
Posted by Ken SeaLover on Oct 18th 2016
This auxiliary motor mount is very sturdy and well constructed. The unit arrived from Wholesale Marine quickly and in excellent shape.
I would have given it 5 stars except for this area of concern. The angle adjustment needs to be done by the manufacturer, because it is under such a heavy spring force which means I have to send it back to Garelick in St. Paul Park,MN to have it setup properly for my boat/transom. The good news is they will adjust it for free and ship it back to you for free as well. The bad news is you have to wait a little while and you have to pay for shipping it to them.
It would be really nice if when ordering you would have to specify the angel of your transom (while the boat is in the water) in degrees in either the positive or negative direction. Then the dealer could adjust the angel of the mounting bracket to match your transom before shipment to you.
Customers also viewed