- Garmin B75M Bronze 20 Degree Thru-Hull Transducer - 600W, 8-Pin
Flush-mounted bronze housing,tilted element inside the transducer accommodates all hull deadrises and eliminates the need for a fairing block.
This broadband transducer is designed to allow both traditional and Spread Spectrum scanning when used with a compatible sonar like the GSD 26. It features a bronze, thru-hull mount design with 20 degree tilt and provides both depth and temperature data to your Garmin Marine Network
Max Depth - 800'
Suppoarted Deadrise/Transom Angles - 16-24° Deadrise
- Cable Length (Feet): 39'
- Fairing Block Included: No
- Frequency: CHIRP (80-130 kHz)
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Pins: 8
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 8"W x 12"L WT: 6.15 lbs
- UPC: 753759972035
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed