Hyperlite Maiden Wakeboard w/Blur Bindings
Hyperlite's Maiden is specifically made with the ladies in mind. Featuring a continuous rocker to help increase speed and helps carve through the wake with ease. An innovative Tapered Channel that narrows at the tip/tail and leveling up with the Dual Fins help increase your hold on the wake. Not only will this help you hold the edge but will deliver a pop like no others. A reduced tip/tail width along with the overall thin profile of the board minimizes swing weight when pulling tricks. Finally the Dual Molded Landing and Satin Flex is perfect for any female ripper.
- Satin Flex
- A softer glass layup makes a board with a softer flex
- Layered Glass
- Woven glass fibers make a durable board that consistently pops season after season
- Monocoque Construction
- Merging the top and bottom glass into one creates a durable board that holds up to impacts and helps prevent delamination
- Biolite 3 Core
- Hyperlite updated their secret recipe to make one of their most durable and lightest boards to date.
- Continuous Rocker
- Brings the speed and predictable pop every time. Made to handle speed with minimal drag.
- Minimum Swing Weight Profile
- Tapered Fin and Channel Alignment
- Variable Edge Profile
- Dual Landing Spines
- M6 Inserts
Easy to get into and out of, Hyperlite Blur Bindings feature three closure points to give the rider multiple options to best match their fit. A lower Velcro strap and center laze zone can be secured. Then the upper Velcro strap features its own tightening feature. Being fully adjustabel means the Blur can fit a wide variety of foot sizes. The new Low-Pro plate gives a secure feel while still being lightweight. A plush footbed helps you stay on the water as long as you want.
- Low Pro Plate System
- Gives a secure feel while still being lightweight and durable
- Aluminum Claw Mounting System
- Ensures a secure interface due to aluminum hardware and a large tooth design
- Adjustable Floating Toe Design
- Open/Closed Toe Hybrid Design
- Articulating Cuff
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone
- Dual Density Footbed
- Integrated shell/Liner Closure System
Customers also viewed