FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Jabsco In-Line Water Pressure Regulator
This Jabsco pressure regulator protects your boat's water system by regulating water pressure from 46-125 psi down to a safe 45 psi automatically. Whether connected to a dock-side main or a campground faucet, the Jabsco Regulator will maintain regulated output at low or high flow rates. Features a built-in backflow preventer and an easy cleaning strainer. Removable strainer protects valves and seal-seats from pipe scale and other debris.
- Regulates water pressure from 46-125 psi down to 45 psi.
- Allows lower pressures to pass through unregulated.
- Built-in backflow preventer
- Easy cleaning strainer
- Easy to install
- Dust cap
- Variance is ± 5 psi
- Color: White
- Fitting: 3/4 GHT(f) inlet and 3/4 GHT(m) outlet
- Materials: UV-resistant plastic
- Working Temperature: 33-150°F
- Weight: 0.2 lb.
- Compact in-line model only 3" (77mm) long.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Google Product Type:
- Water System
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC: