- Job Opportunities
Wholesale Marine is a fast growing leading retailer in the marine industry. We are looking for individuals that love boating as much as we do. For the last the 5+ years we have been named an internet retailer top 1000 company.
Current Job Openings:
Customer Service / Call Center Agent
At Wholesale Marine, we strive to be every boater’s best friend. We take pride in offering superior customer service. If you are a detail-oriented, customer-freindly person looking for work, we are hiring!. Prior experience in the any of the following fields huge plus (boating, fishing, sailing, outdoor, parts department, or mechanical field).
- Respond to customer inquiries via inbound phone or email support.
- Assure customer satisfaction in all requests, including: order status, product specifications, engine parts look up.
- Provide customer service and sales for Wholesale Marine retail and commercial accounts.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Strong working knowledge computer based systems (Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Hours M-F 9am - 6pm EST.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-Time, Seasonal
Apply In Person at 147 Circle Freeway Dr Cincinnati Ohio or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Warehouse Fulfillment Associate
A Fulfillment Associate candidate possesses a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to customer service.
Fulfillment Associates pick customer orders, pack and ship orders, restock and troubleshoot problems to resolution. They are expected to understand all aspects of production and adhere to production standards.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 - 9 hours with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to continuously climb and descend stairs safely
- Schedule is Mon – Fri 1st shift NO WEEKENDS