Lake Erie, Ohio Fishing Map
Fishing Hot Spots sets the standard for others to follow. It's the map successful anglers have asked for by name for more than two decades.
Lake Erie is the 4th largest of the 5 Great Lakes and the 12th largest freshwater lake in the world. The fishing is changing, but the Western Basin is still regarded by many as the best and most productive walleye and smallmouth bass fishery in North America. Nearly 27,000,000 walleye are available to anglers each year!
The Lake Erie-Central Basin (West) covers from Ruggles Beach to Geneva
Lake Erie-Western Basin
Lake Erie-Bass Islands
- White Bass
- Yellow Perch
- White Perch
- Catfish (Western Basin)
- Steelhead/Rainbow Trout (Central Basin-West)
Map features include:
- Full lake profile
- Fishery information
- Fishing tips and techniques
- GPS information
- 11 Accesses with driving directions (Bass Islands)
- 24 Accesses with driving directions (Western Basin)
- 15 Accesses with driving directions (Central Basin - West)
- 40 Proven fishing areas marked (Bass Islands)
- 56 Proven fishing areas marked (Western Basin)
- 19 Proven fishing areas marked (Central Basin-West)
Maps measure 24" x 36" open for viewing and fold to 6" x 9" for easy storage.