Lake Okeechobee, Florida Fishing Map
Fishing Hot Spots sets the standard for others to follow. It's the map successful anglers have asked for by name for more than two decades.
Lake Okeechobee is the second largest lake entirely within one state and is considered to be the 'Mother of the Everglades.' Millions of largemouth bass inhabit this huge lake and are caught year-round.
- Largemouth Bass
- Black Crappie (Speckled Perch)
- Redear (Shellcracker)
Map features include:
- A detailed lake profile including depth, contours, structure, boat ramps, and updated fishing information.
- Numerically marked fishing areas and corresponding descriptions of those specific spots marked on the map.
- Complete with a latitude/longitude grid and dozens of GPS way points and coordinates for specific features.
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant paper.
- As easy to use as they are to read.
Maps measure 24" x 36" when open for viewing and fold to 6" x 9" for easy storage.