Lewmar Galvanized Delta Anchor
Lewmar Galvanized Delta Anchor, The Delta anchor leads the way in innovative anchor engineering. The high-grade manganese steel used in the construction of the Delta anchor gives it maximum tensile strength. Its unique shank profile and ballasted tip make the Delta anchor self-launching. The low center of gravity and self-righting geometry ensure that the Delta anchor will set immediately. Consistent and reliable in performance, the Delta anchor has Lloyd's Register Type Approval as a High Holding Power anchor and is specified as the primary anchor used by numerous National Lifeboat organisations. Manufactured from high grade manganese steel.
Self launching Lloyd's Register Type Approval Guaranteed for life against Breakage Lloyd's Test Certification available from Lewmar.
- Manufactured from high-grade manganese steel
- Guaranteed for life against breakage
- Self launching
- Lloyd's register type approval
- 57404 - 9Lb. - 20 1/4" L x 9" W
- 57406 - 14Lb. - 23 3/8" L x 10 3/8" W
- 57410 - 22Lb. - 27 3/8" L x 12 1/4" W
- 57416 - 35Lb. - 32" L x 14 1/4" W
Guaranteed for life against Breakage
Customers also viewed