Boatlife Life Calk Polysulfied Sealant
Boatlife's Life-Calk is a long lasting, permanently flexible marine polysulfide sealant which can be sanded, painted** and used above and below the waterline. Tack-free in 1 to 3 days, Cures in 7-10 days (weather dependent). Excellent resistance to teak oils, gasoline and diesel fuel. Boatlife Life-Calk is ideal for teak decks, to bed deck and hull hardware, seal thru-hull fittings, and underwater seams.
- Will bond to fiberglass, wood, metal, glass, and itself.
- Cures to a firm flexible rubber seal with excellent waterproofing and adhesion qualities.
- Can be applied underwater for emergency repairs.
- Can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Squeeze Tube
- 1 oz
- 2.8 oz
- Cartridge (for caulking gun)
- 5.2 oz
- 10.6 oz
**Not compatible with all paints - Sikkens, Cetol, Deks, Olje
***WILL SHIP GROUND ONLY TO THE CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES ONLY***
Tips for Using Boatlife's Life-Calk Sealant
- To speed cure time, spray a little water onto one-part Life-Calk
- To clean up tools, equipment and uncured Life-Calk, use Boatlife Life-Calk Solvent and Cleaner or Boatlife Release.
- In cold areas, warm cartridges and tubes before use.
Customers also viewed