Marinco Connect Pro 2-Wire Receptacle and Plug
Marinco's Connect Pro system has superior electric current carrying capacity that eliminates problems that rob motors of power and reduce battery life. The ConnectPro system features locking plug and receptacle and spring clamping connection, which provides a secure electrical contact.
Included is both the Connect Pro Plug and Connect Pro Receptacle. The Connect Pro 2-Wire Receptacle works with 12V, 24V, or 36V 2-wire systems. This receptacle features a weather resistant sealing cap and drain holes to keep water away from electrical components.
- Works with 12V, 24v or 36V 2-wire systems
- For front mount panel installations
- Weather resistant sealing cap
- Drain holes in receptacle keep water away from electrical components
- Perma-Lock screw terminals will not loosen under extreme hull vibration
- Fits standard 1-1/8" diameter mounting hole
- Accepts up to 10 AWG wire
The Connect Pro 2-Wire Plug accepts 16 to 8 AWG wire. This plug has a max raing of 40 amps and features an o-ring seal for waterproof connections. Built to last, this plug has corrosion resistant, plated brass electrical components.
- O-ring seal for waterproof connections
- Weather resistant plug cover
- Corrosion resistant, plated brass electrical components
- Accepts 16 to 8 AWG wire
- Ergonomic contoured grip for easy hook-up and ground blade alignment
- Max rating is 40 amps