Moeller 150 Gallon Fuel Tank
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Moeller 150 Gallon Permanent Below Deck Fuel Tank
The Moeller brand is well-known in the boating community for its long-wearing marine products, in particular for their high-quality below-deck, marine fuel tanks. Unlike some aluminum tanks, for longer wear and great dependability, Moeller fuel tanks are molded as a single unit. This makes their infrastructure both exceptionally strong and durable and ensures a longer, safer, service life with less likelihood of degradation. The Moeller 150-Gallon Fuel Tank is recommended for its many features which include:
- Innovations such as ethanol and biodiesel compliance and the tanks’ corrosion/ pit resistance.
- Fill necks and withdrawal/vent fittings are molded directly onto the structure lessening the chance for damage.
- Moeller’s 360° Swivel Tite machined aluminum 3/8" withdraw fitting offers greater capacity and convenient hook up capabilities.
- Large fill spout measures 1-1/2" in diameter.
- Fill height is larger than standard. (Add 2-1/8" (54mm) to tank height dimension to accommodate fill height.)
The fuel tank size is determined by the fill area directly above the tank. This means that the larger the size/height the bigger the tank size the space can accommodate.
|Capacity||150 Gal / 568 L|
|Bracket Tie Down||Custom|
|# Fuel Pickups||2|
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Fuel Tank
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
- related products