Garelick Aluminum Auxiliary Motor Bracket for 4-Stroke Motors
- Raise and lower trolling and auxiliary motors on power and sailboats with ease
- Built especially for new 4 Stroke, heavier, high torque motors
- Extra Wide 11 1/2" (29cm) Black Poly Mounting Board for new, wider style motor locking clamps used on late model outboard motors
- Accommodates long or short shaft motors
- Motor Safety Cable included for added protection
- With 5 vertical running position lock bar to compensate for water surface and boat load conditions – Hard coated for added resistance to wear
- New, ergonomically designed twist lock safety knobs secure bracket in place
- Heavy-duty stainless steel torsion springs help counterbalance motor’s weight
- Easier to hold with comfortable, soft Hypalon grip handle designed to accept most style outboard motor locks
- Black satin Anodized aluminum body resists corrosion – Dubbed the “Black Beauty" Outboard Motor Bracket
- 2" Thick, Extra Wide Black Poly Mounting Board – Weatherable and maintenance free
- Aircraft Type Stainless Steel Hardware – For increased durability with nylon friction resistant washers
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.!
- H.P. Rating to 15 HP.
- Motor Weight Not to Exceed: 115 lbs.
- Vertical Travel*: 9 1/2" (24cm)
- Mtg. Pad: Poly Mounting Board Dimensions W x H x T: 11 1/2" x 10 3/4" x 2" (29x27x5cm)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Google Product Type:
Customers also viewed