Multi-Sport Universal Galvanized Trailer

Ships 2-3 Weeks
Ships next business day if ordered in the next:

Frequently Bought Together

CE Smith Multi-Sport Universal Galvanized Trailer

CE Smith's 48810 Multi-Sport Galvanized Trailer ships directly to your door via UPS and is engineered for quick and easy assembly. This galvanized trailer is all you’ll need to transport a small boat, inflatable or PWC up to about 12' in length. Its galvanized steel frame is rock solid and can handle up to an 800lb.load. Includes DOT approved lights, a set of 5' adjustable cushioned bunk boards with dual supports, winch stand with a winch, hook and strap, 4.80x8" tires, and hitch coupler. Safety chains are also included with this galvanized trailer as an added level of insurance. Rated for use at highway speeds. You can mount the Winch stand anywhere along the tongue to ensure a balanced load. Be sure to remember proper load balancing is critical for safe trailering!

  • Unloaded Weight: 200lbs.
  • Max Capacity: 800lbs.
  • Gross Vehicle Capacity: 1000lbs.


  • Overall Length: 140"
  • Overall Width: 54"
  • Frame Width: 40"
  • Distance Between Cross Members: 32"
  • Coupler to Axle: 120"
  • Frame Height Above Ground: 18"

How do I know if I have a properly balanced load?

Even when using a sturdy galvanized boat trailer it is vital to make certain the load is stable. Balance is key to safe trailering! A trailer is properly balanced when the tires are carrying 85% of the gross vehicle weight with the remaining 15% being supported by the hitch ball. For example: trailer + boat + motor + gas + all gear, etc. = 600lbs, then the load must be moved forward or backward on the trailer such that the hitch ball is carrying 90lbs (600 x 0.15 = 90lbs). Too little weight resting on the hitch ball causes dangerous trailer sway.

Your C.E. Smith Galvanized Boat Trailer Includes:

  • DOT approved lights
  • A pair of 5' adjustable carpeted bunk boards with dual supports.
  • Winch stand with winch, hook and strap.
  • 4.80 x 8" tires.
  • Hitch coupler with saftey chains. 
  • Rated for use at highway speeds. 
  • Overall length 140". Overall width 54". 
  • Ships in 3 Cartons.

California Residents: warning sign WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm -

Other Details

Google Product Type:
Product MPN:
Product UPC:

Product Reviews

Questions & Answers