Evercoat Gel-Kote One Step Finish Gel Coat Repair - White
The highest quality ISO NPG marine finish gel coat to permanently repair or replace original, high-glass finish. The product cures to a hard finish and does not require Evercoat Mold Release (# 105685) to attain a fully cured surface. Use to fill gouges, chips, scrapes and deep scratches in the fiberglass gel coat. One Step Finish Gel Coat is a non-run, non-sag formulation of flexible polyester resins to produce resiliency and toughness. Evercoat Coloring Agents may be used to tint the material to desired color. Reduce with Evercoat Acetone (10%) to thin for sprayer applications.
- Superior finish
- Resilient, one-step Isophthalic Polyester Gel Coat
- Non-run, non-sag formulation
CAN ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.
How to Use Evercoat One Step Finish Gel-Kote
- Remove all paint, grease, oil, dirt or wax. Sand only affected area with coarse grit abrasive.
- Wipe area clean with Evercoat Acetone.
- If tinting the Gel-Kote, mix in the color prior to catalyzing the Gel Coat. Use Evercoat Color Agents (maximum 1 oz. color agent per quart of Gel-Kote).
- Add the hardener to the Gel-Kote in the following proportion: 12 drops hardener to 1 ounce of Gel-Kote.
- Note: the mixed product will start to gel in approximately 15 minutes. Temperatures hotter than 90°F will shorten the gel time and temperatures below 70°F will lengthen it.
- Mix well for 2 to 3 minutes and apply to the repair area. Gel-Kote can be reduced for spraying by adding 10 to 15 percent of Evercoat Acetone.
- Apply catalyzed Gel-Kote to a thickness of approximately 20 mils.
- The formula will completely cure to a hard surface in approximately two hours.
- Clean all tools with Evercoat Acetone before the product hardens.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -