Pettit Odyssey HD Ablative Antifouling Bottom Paint Pettit Odyssey HD Bottom Paint is a multi-season antifouling paint that combines controlled polishing ablative technology with a high copper...Choose Options
Pettit Odyssey Triton Ablative Antifouling Paint
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Pettit Odyssey Triton Ablative Antifouling Paint
The Pettit Odyssey Triton Ablative Antifouling Paint delivers exceptional tri-biocide multi season performance. Combining the reliability of Copper Thiocyanate, versatile organic boosting biocide Zinc Pyrithione, and the impressive strength of ECONEA. The ingredient combination Makes Odyssey Triton effective against all types of fouling found in even the harshest marine environments. Pettit is introducing a whole new level of performance while preventing build up and keeping underwater surfaces smooth.
Pettit Odyssey HD provides excellent antifouling protection and is backed by the industry's strongest limited warranty. The Hull Defense 18 Month Limited Warranty offers peace of mind to every boater. Odyssey HD offers the most dependable and trusted antifouling paint in the industry.
- Three biocides provide unparalleled multi-season protection in the harshest environments
- Maximum fuel efficiency and reduced build-up
- Maximum protection against all types of marine growth
- Compatible over most bottom paints
- Covered by the enhanced HD (Hull Defense) 24 Month Limited Warranty
- Finish: Flat
- Coverage: 400 ft²/gallon @ 2 mils thickness
- Number of Coats: 2 minimum per season
***AVAILABLE FOR GROUND SHIPPING ONLY, WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL 48 STATES***
- Sold in Gallons
- Colors Available: 1299G Blue , 1899G Black, 1399G Green, 1699G Red, 1199G White
How to Apply Pettit Odyssey Triton Bottom Paint
- Application Data Method: Brush, Roller, or Airless or Conventional Sprayer
- Number of Coats: 2-3
- Dry Film Thickness Per Coat: 2 Mils dry
- Coverage: 400 sq²/gallon
- Application Temp: 50° F Min / 90°F Max
- Thinner: Pettit 120 Brushing Thinner. Do not thin more than 10% (12 ounces per Gallon)
- Dry Times: Minimum recoat time is 4 hours @ 70°F. Minimum time between final coat and launching is 16 hours. Under cold or damp conditions increase dry times by 50%.
Previously Painted Surfaces:
- If the previous coating is in good condition thoroughly sand with 80-grit sandpaper, then clean with the 120 Brushing Thinner solvent to remove residue. Apply two finish coats of the Odyssey Triton.
- If the previous coating is soft or in poor condition remove to the bare surface by sanding or using a paint or varnish remover.
All bare fiberglass, regardless of age, should be thoroughly cleaned with 92 Bio-Blue Hull Surface Prep or de-waxed several times with Pettit D-95 Dewaxer or 120 Brushing Thinner. Sand thoroughly with 80 grit sandpaper to a dull, frosty finish and rewash the sanded surface with 185 Ablative Thinner or 120 Brushing Thinner to remove sanding residue. Then apply two or three coats of the Odyssey Triton following application instructions.
- To eliminate the sanding operation, prep the surface with 92 Bio-Blue Hull Surface Prep or wash the fiberglass three times using Pettit 95 Dewaxer only. Then apply one thin coat of Pettit 6998 Skip-Sand Primer or 6999 Sandless Primer. Use a 3/16” or less nap when applying by roller. Consult the primer label for complete application and antifouling top coating instructions. Apply two or three coats of Odyssey Triton.
- Abrade the surface to clean, bright metal by sanding, wire-brushing, or sandblasting. Blow off or vacuum sanding residue so that surface is clean and dry.
- Then immediately apply two coats of Pettit Aluma Protect 4400/4401 Aluminum Epoxy Primer. Let dry for two hours and then apply two coats of Pettit Protect Epoxy Primer 4700/4701 while following instructions.
- After the second coat of Pettit Protect wait 5-8 hours (no more or less) and apply the first coat of Odyssey Triton. Follow up with one or two additional coats of Odyssey Triton.
Underwater Metal Parts:
- Apply Pettit Protect 4700/4701. Follow surface preparation instructions and priming underwater metal running gear specification via Pettit Protect label or product data sheet.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Paint Type:
- Ablative Antifouling
- Number of Seasons:
- Multi Season
- Product MPN:
- 1299G , 1899G
- related products
Customers Also Viewed
Pettit Vivid Ablative Antifouling Boat Paint When it comes to bottom paints, Pettit leads the way in innovation and high-quality bottom paints. They are committed to providing their customers with...Choose Options
Interlux Micron CSC Ablative Bottom Paint Interlux is the industry leader in ablative bottom paints and it is trusted by boat owners for their long-lasting quality products. Interlux Micron CSC is a...Choose Options
Pettit Trinidad HD Hard Antifouling Bottom Paint Pettit Trinidad HD Hard Bottom Paint provides excellent, long-lasting protection under the toughest antifouling conditions. Not only does this paint...Choose Options
Interlux Micron 66 Antifouling Boat Bottom Paint The top rated Interlux Micron 66 is formulated to provide a level of anti-fouling protection not previously available in any paint. Micron 66...Choose Options
Interlux Micron Extra w/ Biolux Ablative Antifouling Paint Interlux is known for its high-quality antifouling paints made with superior products and developed for long-lasting results in all types...Choose Options
Pettit Hydrocoat Waterbased Bottom Paint Pettit Hydrocoat is an eco-friendly water-based marine bottom paint that meets all local and state regulations. It is formulated with no harsh smells or...Choose Options
Interlux Trilux 33 Antifouling Bottom Paint Trilux 33 is formulated to provide the most effective protection for fiberglass, wood, and all underwater metal surfaces. This antifouling bottom paint is...Choose Options