Power-in/Power-out, for boats up to 9500lbs.
Model 915 12V power-in/power-out allows you to control your boat as it is lowered into the water. The 915 comes complete with a 10' remote control cord and switch. It also features a pulley block for double-line applications, emergency hand crank and a 60 amp standard wiring harness.
Why power-in/freewheel-out . . . or power-out? With the power-in/freewheel-out system, the electric motor pulls the boat onto the trailer yet has a clutch release that allows gravity to float the boat into the water with ease.
- Max. boat weight: 9500 lbs
- Vertical lift capacity of 3200 lbs, double line capacity of 7500 lbs. (not to be used as a hoist)
- Power-in/power-out control
- Line speed 10 FPM
- 12 volt operating power
- 10' remote control cord and switch
- 40' x 7/32" cable
- Manual hand crank
- Pulley block for double-line applications
- 60 amp standard wiring harness
- Max. Boat Weight - 9500 lbs
- Line Speed - 10 FPM
- Vertical Lift Capacity - 3200 lbs
- Remote Control - No
- Light - No
- Double Line Capacity - 5900 lbs
- Gear Ratio - 450:1
- Power Source - 12V
- Circuit Breaker - 60 amp
- Unit Weight - 40 lbs
- Depth - 10"
- Width - 10"
- Height - 8"
- Cable Length and Diameter - 40' x 7/32"
Customers also viewed