OMC, Mercruiser V-BELT - Effective Length 47", Top Width 29/64"
- Mercury 57-78200Q 1, 57-78200A 1
- OMC 0509309
- Redline RL15470
- High strength synthetic cords resist shockload failure. Their low stretch properties assure uniform performance over the life of the belt.
- The compression section is a special rubber compound that assures smooth and even transfer of load forces to the cords.
- Cogs are molded to precise engineering tolerances to improve flexibility and maintain cord support. Cog geometry provides a large area for air circulation to keep the belt cool and prevent damaging heat build up in the cushion section.
- Rubber edges maintain positive, no slip contact with pulley grooves for reliable energy transfer.
Google Product Type:
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed