Sierra 63481P Sterling Series Water Pressure Gauge
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Ideal for outboards and stern drives! With stainless steel bezels, brushed aluminum dials and black pointers, Sterling instruments give a bright, gleaming look to any dash. Perimeter lighting provided for night operation.
- Brushed aluminum dial, black graduations/numerals, black pointer.
- Scratch resistant curved glass lenses, with polished stainless steel, near flush bezels.
- Perimeter lighting.
- U.S. and metric scales, with ISO symbols, where appropriate.
- Optional add-on square bezels for modular appearance.
- Dial Range: 0-30 PSI
- Size: 2"
- Water Pressure Kits (Outboard): Kit includes fittings/20 feet of tubing
- Sender Code: Includes ''WP''
- Note: Adapter (P/N 61886P) is required for Yamaha
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current Draw: 0.10 - 0.15 A
- Operating Temperature: -40C to +70C
- Ingress Protection: IP65
- Bezel O.D.: 2.34
- Housing O.D.: 2.08
- Hole Size: 2.13
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Water Pressure Gauge
Customers Also Viewed
With its rich luster and polish, Black Sterling instruments convey a look of utmost sophistication and add elegance to any dash. These instruments have fire-orange pointer tips and stainless graphics...Add to Cart