Megaware Skeg Guard Stainless Steel Skeg Repair/Protection Not sure which SkegGuard fits your boat? See our application chart below or CLICK HERE to Download application chart Megaware Skeg Guards...Choose Options
Skegshield For OMC Sterndrives
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
SkegShield for OMC Engines
Protect your drive from damage with SkegShield "The Ultimate in Skeg Protection". Marine grade stainless steel with a reinforced lower edge for protection from impact and an EXCLUSIVE drain hole to prevent water retention. Made in Polished Mirror Finish. Can be installed on a new skeg or one with as little as 2'' left in about 10 minutes.
Protects as well as repairs the damaged skeg and helps save your prop.
- Is custom manufactured to the appropriate size for your specific drive.
- Made from high quality marine grade stainless steel.
- New now made in Polished Mirror Finish.
- No welding required, no epoxies, a do-it-yourself 10 minute application.
- Include are Four Custom engineered low profile stainless steel Allen head machine bolt system for easy installation/removal/reuse. All bolts are knurled, enabling locking attributes for high vibration motors.
- Included are two high tensile strength 5/32" allen wrenches for installation
- Drainage hole at the lower backside for when motor is not tilted (storage/boat dock) and will drain from front/top when motor is tilted, protecting from water retention.
- Superior endcap design with a reinforced lower edge for protection from ramp damage or riverbed,lakebed dragging, and better water/hydro streamlining.
- Made in the USA with a 3 year warranty for the original purchaser.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
Customers Also Viewed
Bowshield Stainless Steel Bow Guard Protect your boat's bow from docks, trailer stops and bow rollers with the BowShield Stainless Steel Bow Guard. The bow can easily be scratched, torn, and worse...Choose Options
Seloc Marine Manuals: The most comprehensive information available. Simple to follow illustrated procedures. Hundred of drawings, exploded views, photos and tables. Troubleshooting,...Add to Cart