Sta-Bil Fuel Stabilizer
STA-BIL® Fuel Stabilizer is America’s top selling fuel stabilizer. Stored fuel can go bad in as little as 30-60 days causing gum, varnish and corrosion to build up in the fuel lines and engine. STA-BIL® Fuel Stabilizer keeps fuel fresh for up to 12 months during storage, eliminating the need to drain fuel. Ensures quick, easy starts after storage. Effective in all gasoline, including Ethanol blends.
- America's top selling fuel stabilizer keeps fuel fresh for quick, easy starts after storage
- Removes water to prevent corrosion and cleans carburetors and fuel injectors
- Protects engine from gum, varnish, rust, and corrosion
- Prolongs engine life
- Eliminates the need to drain fuel before storage
- For all 2-cycle and 4-cycle gasoline engines
- Keeps fuel fresh for up to 12 months
- Eliminates need to drain fuel prior to storage
- Ensures quick, easy starts after storage
- Effective in all gasoline, including Ethanol blends
- For ALL gasoline engines, including 2-cycle
Directions for Use
For In-Season Use
- 1 oz. (30 mL) treats up to 5 gallons (19L) of fuel.
- Use 1 oz. (30 mL) to 2½ gallons (9.5 L).
Recommended for use at every fill up in small engines, and vehicles using Ethanol-blended fuels.
- 8 oz.
- 16 oz.
- 32 oz.