FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Starbrite View Guard Clear Plastic Treatment
Starbrite's View Guard Clear Plastic Treatment is an industry first- a wet weather visibility enhancer specifically formulated for use on clear plastic enclosures such as Strataglass, EZ2CY, and Eisinglass. It removes dirt and grit while repelling moisture, salt, spray, and dirt to provide maximum visibility, even in rainy conditions. It also provides a barrier to damaging UV rays that can cause clear plastic to crack and turn yellow.
- 22 oz Bottle
- Repels water to enhance wet weather visibility.
- Safe for use on Strataglass, EZ2CY, Eisinglass and all other clear plastic surfaces.
- Repels water, spray, salt, and dirt.
- Gently cleans clear plastic surfaces.
- Provides protection against damaging UV rays.
How to Use Starbrite View Guard Clear Plastic Treatment
- Spray on to surface to be treated.
- Use a clean, soft cloth to apply in a circular motion, working in areas approx. 18" x 18" in size.
- Turn cloth over and wipe completely dry.
- Do not let dry before wiping.
- Use as often as needed.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Bimini Top Hardware
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Starbrite Instant Black Streak Remover Starbrite Instant Black Streak Remover begins working on contact to eliminate black streaks under rubrails or anywhere else on the boat. In addition to being...Choose Options
Starbrite Premium Marine Polish With PTEF Premium Marine Polish with PTEF is simply the best polish you can buy. The PTEF polymers provide unmatched protection against UV rays, seal the surface to...Choose Options
Starbrite Non-Skid Deck Cleaner with PTEF Starbrite Non-Skid Deck Cleaner with PTEF is great for cleaning your entire boat. This cleaner does not remove wax. Its biodegradable formula cleans dirt...Choose Options
Starbrite Boat Guard Speed Detailer and Protectant The Starbrite Boat Guard Speed Detailer and Protectant uses high-tech polymers that bond to fiberglass, polished metal, plastics, rubber, and...Choose Options