Taco "Come on Board" Boarding Handle w/ Fixed Base Mount
The Taco "Come on Board" Boarding Handle is ideal for boats on the water where constant boarding is necessary. Delivers a secure and comfortable grip with a finger molded handle pipe design. A two piece fixed mount design makes storing easy.
- Stainless Steel Type 304
- Unique finger molded groove handle design for comfort grip
- Stainless Steel receiver base ideal for gunnel or transom platform mounting
- Attaches permanently to gunnel mount
- Multiple piece design for easy storage
- Packaged in mesh bag for easy drying if stored wet and to avoid scratching deck or storage surfaces on the boat
- One year limited warranty
Dimensions: 1-1/2" Diameter, 56-1/4" Length
Tools Required for Installation:
- 1-3/4" hole saw drill bit
- 5/32" self tapping screw bit for size 12 screw
- 1/4" self tapping screw bit for threaded bolt
Captain Ray Rosher from Miss Britt Charters shows how to install a Come On Board Handle into the gunnel of a boat.
How To Install...Captain Ray Rosher from Miss Britt Charters shows how to insta...
Customers also viewed