Grand Slam 280 Outrigger Top Mount - Stainless Steel
The GS-280 is the 4th generation of Taco Marines outrigger top mount that sets the standard in the industry. Its rugged design will provide years of reliable service even in the most challenging saltwater applications. The redesigned locking head provides secure outrigger height positioning using Taco Marine’s patented spline lock technology which provides a positive lock with minimal parts for increased reliability. Taco Marine further enhanced the rotator lever to provide a sleek and ergonomic shape, using polished Stainless Steel and UV-resistant non-slip Santoprene™.
Features and Benefits
- For use on 20’-36’ fishing boats.
- Fits both hardtop and soft top applications.
- Designed to fit the industry standard Taco Marine Outrigger-Ready mounting Plate.
- Rugged stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction.
- Adjustable 12 locking fishing positions.
- Uses Taco Marine’s spline lock technology for secure outrigger elevation.
- Ergonomic shaped rotator lever.
- Rotator handle adjusts to the desired position
- Safe outrigger positioning from under the top
- Secure heavy-duty grip for sure handling in seas
- Sealed to prevent water leakage
- Polished 316 Stainless Steel arm assembly and lever.
- Brushed anodized aluminum body.
- 4" x 6" mounting base
- Compatible with Taco Marine 1-1/2" heavy-duty Telescoping “Tele”Outriggers
- Compatible with Taco Marine’s 1-1/8" heavy-duty Telescoping “Tele”Outriggers with addition of GSC-0025 Base Reducer
- Fits Taco Marine Clamp-On Mounting Plates
- Sold in pairs
Captain Mark Henderson walks through the basics on how to easily install a TACO Marine Grand Slam 280 Outrigger Top Mount. Only have a canvas T-top? No problem! We make pre-drilled Extrusion Plates that can be welded into your T-top frame. Visit tacomarine.com for more information.
How-To Install...Captain Mark Henderson walks through the basics on how to easi...
Customers also viewed