With it’s unique splined core TFXtreme delivers unparalleled smoothness and efficiency - with hardly any lost motion - even in the longest and most complex cable routings. This gives superior feel at the control, performance that until now was considered ‘impossible”.
- TFXtreme’s unique design incorporates a patent-pending splined core which allows easy movement and minimum lost motion.
- Designed for complex and/or long cable runs (or to simply create a superior feel).
- Available in several style options avoiding the need for expensive adaptor kits.
- 4" Minimun bend radius.
- 10/32 threaded ends.
- Replaces 600A type Mercury cables
- Mariner / Mercury / Mercruiser 1965 - date (Cannot be used with 4000 series controls. Use Gen II cables)
- Force 1993 - date with Mercury controls.
- Mariner engines with Mercury/Mariner controls (except pre-1993 40HP & lower models).
Customers also viewed