SeaStar Hydraulic Steering Kit – Front Mount Pivot Cylinder System
For single and dual non-power-assisted outboard engines up to 350 HP (700 combined HP for counter-rotating duals) that have ABYC standard engine tilt lube.
Ideal for cruisers, runabouts, center console boats, offshore fishing boats and many more. Suitable for speeds up to 60 MPH and dual station use, with purchase of extra helm, hose, and fittings. Allows independent engine tilt in dual engine installations. Dual engines require purchase of a tie bar kit and extra hardware.
- Patented steering lock valves
- Low friction hydraulic steering system
- 5 turns from lock-to-lock (single cylinder) when using 1.7 helms
- Compact helm has only a 4-7/16” footprint; needs only 3” dash hole
- Packaged complete with helm, cylinder, fittings, oil, bleeder kit, and detailed instructions
- Standard 3/4” tapered steering shaft
- Fast, easy installation
- Meets ABYC standards and NMMA certification requirements