Tempress NaviStyle High Back Folding Boat Seat
The Tempress Navistyle high back boat seat is a premium replacement seat featuring 30 oz. marine-grade vinyl and UV-resistant polyester thread. It is constructed with a water-resistant molded foam base, an integrated lumbar support and a heavy-duty design featuring high-impact polyproylene. This seat has been a preferred choice with top US boat builders for years and features a patented no-pinch hinge with an automatic fold-down locking tab for trailering and running. A universal seat bolt pattern is molded into the frame to accept any 5-1/4" mounting system or pedestal. Stainless steel mounting hardware with Loctite patch is included.
- Ideal replacement for helm seats, pedestal-fishing seats, ice shelters, or duck blinds
- Universal seat bold pattern accepts any 5-1/4" mounting system or pedestal
- High-impact polypropylene construction
- 30-oz Marine-grade vinyl
- No-pinch hinge
- Automatic fold-down locking tab
- Made in USA
- 1 Year manufacturers warranty
- 23-1/2" H x 18-1/8" W x 19-1/2" D
TEMPRESS is the best selling boat seat, originally designed for Ranger Boats ... ABYC Certified!
TEMPRESS Navis...TEMPRESS is the best selling boat seat, originally designed fo...
Customers also viewed