Tie Down Mate Anchor Kit
The Tie Down Mate is an anchor ideal for mooring personal watercraft or small boats. This anchor screws in easily and features a removable handle that stows away inside the anchor tube.
- Tie Down Mate Anchor
- 15' Anchor Line
- Nylon Carry Bag
Tie Down Mate Installation Instructions:
- Choose a location on the beach where you will want to secure your watercraft.
- Remove the plastic cover from the anchor and lift out the installation rod.
- Place the installation rod through the small hole in the top of the anchor to form a "T" handle, used to screw the Tie Down Mate anchor into the ground or beach area.
- Using downward pressure, turn the anchor in a clockwise direction until the loop is at ground level, or until the anchor is secure.
- Thread the rope provided or a locking cable through the loop and tie your watercraft or boat to the other end.
- A float is provided for using the Tie Down Mate in shallow water where a floating tie up is desired.