Toon-Brite Aluminum Cleaner and Clear Coat Kit
The Toon-Brite Aluminum Cleaner and Clear Coat Kit has everything you need to clean, brighten and restore pontoon boat logs, boat hull & bottoms, RVs, trailers, and most aluminum surfaces. Toon-Brite Aluminum Cleaner rejuvenates and restores faded or oxidized surfaces to like-new condition, while the clear coat helps retain that like-new appearance. Toon-Brite cleaner removes marine deposits, scum and stains. This easy-to-apply cleaner can simply be sprayed on, then hosed off. Toon Brite's Clear Coat will not chip, crack, or peel.
Will work on aluminum, fiberglass, brass, copper, and stainless.
- All in one convenient package.
- Easy application
- Removes marine deposits, scum, and stains
- Protects against corrosive elements
- Biodegradable surfactants
- 3-finger trigger sprayer
- 64 fl oz. Aluminum cleaner
- 32 fl. oz. Protective Clear-Coat
- Foam applicator
Note: Clear Coat is not an anti-fouling paint.
Application Tips for Toon-Brite Aluminum Cleaner and Clear Coat Kit
- It is recommended to use a pressure washer or garden hose with spray nozzle to remove the big stuff before applying Toon-Brite Aluminum Cleaner.
- Toon-Brite Aluminum Cleaner is ready to go for heavy cleaning (boats that are left in water). If your boat only requires a light cleaning, dilute 50/50 or more.
- Ensure that the surface is clean and dry before applying Toon-Brite Clear Coat.
- After applying your Toon-Brite Aluminum Cleaner, allow it to stand for 1-5 minutes before rinsing. Don't allow to dry.
Cleans hull but can streak
Posted by Unknown on Nov 15th 2016
The product will remove scum, just mix as needed, try not to use full strength if possible. It will turn the aluminum hull white - removing the aluminum look. To eliminate streaking I sprayed a relatively small area from bottom up and then used a soft brush over the area sprayed to make certain of even coverage. It is advised to spray area cleaned with water before product dries. You may not like the discoloring results. The followup clear coat is easy to apply but also easy to miss areas. It is a clear coating. How well is wears is unknown since I have just applied the product.
Customers also viewed