Trac Anchor Rode
Trac Anchor Rodes are made of premium windlass grade double braid nylon rope for superior flexibility and reduced twisting and 316 Stainless Steel Thimble spliced core (inner braid) to cover (outer braid) which assures the load is shared equally. To assure there will be no slippage, nylon whipping finishes the professional eye-splice.
- Full nylon double braid anchor rope delivers superior elasticity to resist shock and sustain anchor hold.
- Greater abrasion resistance compared to other rope fibers.
- 1/4" (6mm) G43 Galvanized Short-link Marine Chain.
- Designed for use with Trac brand and other drum winches.
- Eye thimble can be removed for compatibility with capstan style windlasses.
- 200' x 1/4" Nylon Double Braid Rope" w/ 15' Short-link Chain
- Break strength: 1,900 lbs.
- 200' x 9/32" Nylon Double Braid Rope" w/ 20' Short-link Chain
- Break strength: 2,400 lbs.
- 300' x 5/16" Nylon Double Braid Rope" w/ 20' Short-link Chain
- Break strength: 2,900 lbs.
Customers also viewed